Jason Anderson Oakland Mayoral Candidate
- Oakland native, U.S. Veteran, Artist & Community Organizer.
- Occupy Oakland activist, media committee member; passed several proposals through #OO general assembly process. (2011)
- Organizer of Oakland’s First Friday’s. (2012)
- Communications Director for the successful Save The Liberty Hall campaign which raised
375,000 dollars, that saved the West Oakland national historic landmark from Citibank foreclosure. (2013)
- Green Party endorsed Oakland Mayoral candidate (accepts no corporate money). (2014)
- Co-Founder of Bitcoin-Economy (Bitcoin educational site).